Foro The Movies Cinema Machinima Español
BIENVENIDO a la comunidad sobre el juego The Movies y otros Machinimas. Aquí encontraras una gran familia, ayuda, etc, y sobre todo compartir la afición que nos gusta a todos, que es crear películas con motores de juegos. Regístrate o identifícate para quitar la publicidad y poder participar en el foro.
Si tienes problemas con el registro, en el foro Bienvenidos hay un post-it abierto a invitados.
------------------------------------------------------------
WELCOME to the community about the game The Movies and other Machinimas. Here you will find a great family, help, etc, and above all share the hobby that we like to all, which is to create movies with game engines. Register or identify to remove the publicity and to participate in the forum. If you have problems with the registration, in the Welcome forum there is a post-it open to guests.

Unirse al foro, es rápido y fácil

BIENVENIDO a la comunidad sobre el juego The Movies y otros Machinimas. Aquí encontraras una gran familia, ayuda, etc, y sobre todo compartir la afición que nos gusta a todos, que es crear películas con motores de juegos. Regístrate o identifícate para quitar la publicidad y poder participar en el foro.
Si tienes problemas con el registro, en el foro Bienvenidos hay un post-it abierto a invitados.
------------------------------------------------------------
WELCOME to the community about the game The Movies and other Machinimas. Here you will find a great family, help, etc, and above all share the hobby that we like to all, which is to create movies with game engines. Register or identify to remove the publicity and to participate in the forum. If you have problems with the registration, in the Welcome forum there is a post-it open to guests.
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Problema con TM en windons 8 y 10

5 participantes

Página 1 de 4. 1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente

Problema con TM en windons 8 y 10 Empty Problema con TM en windons 8 y 10

Mensaje por LeoLaw Dom 03 Jun 2018, 13:33

Very unfortunately, The Movies has stopped working on my Windows 8 computer. I don't think it's the disc, it's something to do with the computer and I'm not sure what I'm going to do about it. I may soon google the error message that pops up when I try to play it and see if there's something to be done... if all else fails, I can try and get the downloadable version to work on my Windows 10 laptop (Windows 10 normally being unable to run the actual game) I tried once before but it didn't work quite right, I think I may have messed something up along the way. I've stored all my save data and movie projects (I hope) on a flash drive, so if I can get it to work I should be able to continue where I left with this project, as well as others... if not, hopefully someday I can find another computer with an operating system that's Windows 8.1 or lower. Preferably Windows 7, one of the best in my opinion.

I apologize, I know you were all looking forward to this, but it may be a long time, if ever, before this film we be completed Sad

Movido por Regolero a ayuda técnica
LeoLaw
LeoLaw

Rol : Director

Problema con TM en windons 8 y 10 Empty Re: Problema con TM en windons 8 y 10

Mensaje por kubo10 Dom 03 Jun 2018, 14:18

Leo, a mí me funciona The Movies en Windows 10 perfectamente good
¿Qué mensaje de error te da?

kubo10
kubo10

. : Recreaciones clásicas: Psicosis, Pulp Fiction El Planeta de los Simios, mejor recreación general.

Mensaje por LeoLaw Dom 03 Jun 2018, 14:30

I'm gonna have to boot up the computer again to see what exactly the error message is, some sort of library error, it had a lot of numbers and letters, so I can't remember right of the top of my head. This is on my windows 8 desktop I'm referring to. I could never get the disc version to work on my Windows 10, if you know what to do about that that'd be great, it just doesn't seem to be compatible. Which is an issue lots of people over at TMU were experiencing. There's a downloadable "no disc" version that works well enough, I couldn't get mods to work and there were some glitches. Other people didn't have that problem so it might have been something I did wrong or something wrong with my laptop, maybe? Also, it's "no disc" but you do have to use the discs to install it first. But after that you don't need it, though there's an option to use the disc and that might be what I do this time, may that was what was causing issues. I'm willing to try anything at this point, I didn't come back after 7 months hiatus just to be taken down by some stupid error message.
LeoLaw
LeoLaw

Mensaje por kubo10 Dom 03 Jun 2018, 14:55

Yo utilizo una imagen en formato .mdf del juego original, por lo que no necesito el disco para la instalación. Funciona sin problemas ni errores en win10.

kubo10
kubo10

. : Recreaciones clásicas: Psicosis, Pulp Fiction El Planeta de los Simios, mejor recreación general.

Mensaje por LeoLaw Dom 03 Jun 2018, 15:01

Can you email me the details? LeoLaw95@gmail.com
Send me what you used, either send them directly through email or a link to where you got it originally, and I'll see if it works for me too.
LeoLaw
LeoLaw

Problema con TM en windons 8 y 10 Empty Problema con TM en windons 8 y 10

Mensaje por Regolero Dom 03 Jun 2018, 20:07

Separo mensajes y pongo en ayuda técnica, para que lo vean otros usuarios y puedan ayudar, si no está bien el título editarlo.
Regolero
Regolero
Alcaide

. : Totems 2010: 2º Mejor Cortometraje, 2º Mejor Dirección, 2º Mejor Guión, 2º Mejor Tráiler . : Águilas 2011: 1º Mejor Ambientacion, 1º Mejor FX, 2º Mejor Sonido . : Recreaciones clásicas: The Ring

Mensaje por DibujanteTM Dom 03 Jun 2018, 20:09

Por si acaso, revisa estas instrucciones respecto al W10:

https://www.nexusmods.com/themovies/mods/226

DibujanteTM

Echa un vistazo a nuestros nuevos: TUTORIALES, MODS, SOPORTE
DibujanteTM
DibujanteTM

. : Recreaciones clásicas: El Planeta de los Simios, Ciudadano Kane

Mensaje por LeoLaw Dom 03 Jun 2018, 20:18

My apologies, I'm used to TMU where you put things like this in the same thread as your movie promotion, since it has to do directly with the progression of the film. But I understand your rules are different, will be more careful about that in the future.

And thanks Dibu! Kobu is also helping me out, so I appreciate all the help and support I've been receiving from you all in the last few days. Hopefully I can get this to work! Not just to finish my films, but to also to play the game for fun as well, I love to play the career mode.
LeoLaw
LeoLaw

Mensaje por Mistica Miér 27 Jun 2018, 11:58

Buenas @LeoLaw ¿pudiste solucionar tu problema? Si no es así podemos seguir buscando una solución.

Problema con TM en windons 8 y 10 XsHC5ZY Problema con TM en windons 8 y 10 AzYGXTC Problema con TM en windons 8 y 10 M9d01AX  
Mistica
Mistica
Diseñadora web

Rol : Actriz de doblaje
. : Micro de oro 2010 por su ayuda a la comunidad y colaboración en doblajes
. : Aguilas 2011: 1º Mejor Actriz Secundaria

Mensaje por kubo10 Miér 27 Jun 2018, 12:11

Justamente ahora estamos en ello por privado.
Ha conseguido instalar el juego base pero no le deja instalar la expansión.

Los pasos que le he dicho que siga:
- Abrir TM y empezar una nueva partida para que cree las carpetas necesarias
- Dado que la expansión está en inglés cambiar ES-ES por EN-UK en Data/languaje.txt, Data/Audio and Data/text
- Entrar al registro a: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Lionhead Studios Ltd\TheMovies
- Cambiar los valores: Language a 2057, Languagecode a ENG, LHProductLanguaje a EN-UK

Al menos así es como a mí me ha funcionado siempre en win 10

kubo10
kubo10

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 4. 1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente