Foro The Movies Cinema Machinima Español
BIENVENIDO a la comunidad sobre el juego The Movies y otros Machinimas. Aquí encontraras una gran familia, ayuda, etc, y sobre todo compartir la afición que nos gusta a todos, que es crear películas con motores de juegos. Regístrate o identifícate para quitar la publicidad y poder participar en el foro.
Si tienes problemas con el registro, en el foro Bienvenidos hay un post-it abierto a invitados.
------------------------------------------------------------
WELCOME to the community about the game The Movies and other Machinimas. Here you will find a great family, help, etc, and above all share the hobby that we like to all, which is to create movies with game engines. Register or identify to remove the publicity and to participate in the forum. If you have problems with the registration, in the Welcome forum there is a post-it open to guests.

Unirse al foro, es rápido y fácil

BIENVENIDO a la comunidad sobre el juego The Movies y otros Machinimas. Aquí encontraras una gran familia, ayuda, etc, y sobre todo compartir la afición que nos gusta a todos, que es crear películas con motores de juegos. Regístrate o identifícate para quitar la publicidad y poder participar en el foro.
Si tienes problemas con el registro, en el foro Bienvenidos hay un post-it abierto a invitados.
------------------------------------------------------------
WELCOME to the community about the game The Movies and other Machinimas. Here you will find a great family, help, etc, and above all share the hobby that we like to all, which is to create movies with game engines. Register or identify to remove the publicity and to participate in the forum. If you have problems with the registration, in the Welcome forum there is a post-it open to guests.
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Animated Sopranos

4 participantes

5 - Animated Sopranos Empty Animated Sopranos

Mensaje por Director Rocco Vie 22 Ene 2021, 01:45

5 - Animated Sopranos The-so10

Episode Playlist (voice actors needed)

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2g0nxAQXGttFptUvGbldTfnFVmrC4P18

"After it goes black...It begins"

Episode #1  "Late Grievances"

And the story continues...In Season 7 Dickie Moltisanti returns to New Jersey (faked death & hid in Canada for 30 years to avoid FBI) seeking revenge for the murder of his son Chris and his nephew Anthony Blundetto (both killed by Tony). Reuniting with former Dimeo crew member Junior "Corrado" Soprano and Enzo Aprile (Ritchie's nephew) Dickie hires the Viper motorcycle gang leaders Woz and Angel to kidnap Carmela and A.J. Soprano. Then he orders Enzo to kill Tony's only other uncle and Junior's only brother), mentally retarded Ercoli Soprano (Dickie told Junior that Tony ordered the hit). Meanwhile Paulie, Silvio, and Tony await his upcoming RICO trial by meeting with a corrupt Swedish banker in Miami Beach named Yohan (who is working with the FBI).

"Girl from Ipanema" - Frank Sinatra
"Sunshine of your love" - Cream
"Woke up this morning" - Alabama 3
"Beautiful People" - Marilyn Manson
"Godfather theme" - Nino Rota
"Once upon a time in America theme" - Ennio Morricone
"Sweet Emotion" - Aerosmith
"That's Amore" - Dean Martin
"Untouchables theme" - Ennio Morricone
Puccini - Nessun Dorma - Andrea Bocelli & Luciano Pavorati

Episode #2  "The Big Payback"

Junior Soprano and Dickie Moltisanti continue to lead their crew, along with capo's Joey and Pete Maccarato, as they target Soprano capo Patsy Parasi, using overseas Italian hitmen.  While the two renegade Viper biker gang members (secretly hired by Dickie to kidnap Carmela and A.J.), are being hunted by Tony throughout Jersey.  About to be released from jail, is future soldier Vincent Leotardo (Phil's son), who seeks revenge for Tony's murder of his father Phil.

"Scarface Theme" - Giorgio Moroder
"Stop Children What's That Sound" - Buffalo Springfield
"Grindin'" - The Clipse ft. Neptunes
"Pet" - A Perfect Circle
"Riders on the storm" - The Doors
"Hands all over" - Soundgarden
"They Can't Take That Away From Me" - Frank Sinatra
"United" - Ennio Morricone
"The Shining Theme" - Wendy Carlos And Rachel Elkind

Episode #3  "The Rats Nest"

Tony Soprano returns to "business as usual" with Paulie Gualtieri, Silvio Dante, and Albert Barese hanging out upstairs at the Bada Bing stripclub in North Jersey playing poker.  While Junior Soprano, Dickie Moltisanti, Pete & Joey Maccarato, Hugo Rossi, and Vincent Leotardo hide out in a motel upstate planning how to take out Tony and regain control of the Jersey Mob.  Carmela, Meadow, and Janice Soprano visit A.J. Soprano in the hospital as he recovers from being shot.  Also FBI agents question stripper Lucy, and continue to infiltrate the Soprano crime family.  

"Roxanne" - The Police
"Ain't that a kick in the head" - Dean Martin
"Sober" - Tool
"United" - Ennio Morricone
"In the air tonight" - Phil Collins
"Gotti theme" - Mark Isham
"James Bond theme" - Monty Norman
"That's Life" - Frank Sinatra
"Ava Marie" - Luciano Pavarotti
"Satisfaction" - The Rolling Stones
"The Divinci Code" - Hans Zimmer
"The End" - The Doors

Episode #4  "The betrayal"

Tony sits in jail talking with a prison guard, then spends time at Hesh's ranch with Artie, Paulie, Silvio, Hesh, and Carmela.  Meanwhile Junior, Dickie, Hugo, and Vincent meet with the 3 Italian hitmen (Luciano, Gino, and Sergio) in the freezing snow outside Jersey.  Also Neil Mink(Tony's lawyer) informs T that Albert Barese is talking to the FBI and Tony's old therapist, Doctor Jennifer Melfi, is now working with the FBI.  

"Gotti intro" - Mark Isham
"Can't you hear me knocking" - The Rolling Stones
"Godfather, Italian Dinner Music - Nino Rota
"Beyond the sea" - Bobby Darin
"Heavens Gate" - Sweet Breeze
"The Die Is Cast" - Ennio Morricone
"Carmina Burana O Fortuna" - Mozart
"The Godfather At Home" - Nino Rota
"Teenage Wasteland" - The Who

Episode #5  "The Bull"

Tony Soprano finally confronts Junior for the last time, the FBI close-in on Neil and make him an offer he can't refuse, while dressing as paramedics in disguise Paulie Walnuts and Silvio Dante have a "much needed talk" with Albert "Ally Boy" Barese.  With one last shot at controlling the Jersey mob...Dickie Moltisante, Junior Soprano, Vincent Leotardo, and Hugo join their Italian non-english speaking hitmen...to finish the job.

"Heat" - Elliot Goldenthal
"Fly me to the moon" - Frank Sinatra
"The Intermezzo from Cavalleria rusticana" - Pietro Mascagni
"More Human Than Human" - Rob Zombie
"Agnus Dei" - Samuel Barber

The Sopranos Animated Movies (voice actors needed)
Directed and Written by Rocco Carcheri
puriencebat@yahoo.com

Director Rocco

Rol : Directora

5 - Animated Sopranos Empty Re: Animated Sopranos

Mensaje por ftoons Sáb 23 Ene 2021, 15:34

Felicidades por el estreno. Los Soprano es una serie que siempre me ha gustado (es una de las mejores de la historia) y me encantará verla adaptada a The Movies. Intentaré sacar tiempo cuanto antes para verla aplauso

-----------------------------------------------

Congratulations on your release. I've always liked The Sopranos (one of the best TV series ever) and I'm sure I'll love watching it adapted into The Movies. I'll try to find time and watch it as soon as possible aplauso

5 - Animated Sopranos Logo_m10
Secretos, lujuria y monstruos de la noche de los tiempos se reúnen en un oscuro sendero a través del lado sórdido de la historia americana.
5 - Animated Sopranos Ogo11
Un claustrofóbico relato sobre relaciones afectivas a través de un lugar que enfrenta al ser humano a sus miedos más íntimos.
ftoons
ftoons
Sheriff

Rol : Director

Mensaje por Director Rocco Sáb 23 Ene 2021, 20:18

thanks

Director Rocco

Rol : Directora

Mensaje por jacfrancisco3 Jue 28 Ene 2021, 22:28

Between this week and the next I catch up and watch all the movies that I am missing .a greeting
jacfrancisco3
jacfrancisco3

. : Águilas 2011: 1º Largometraje, 1º Guión, 2º Dirección, 2º BSO, 2º Mejor Actor Principal

Mensaje por DibujanteTM Miér 21 Abr 2021, 09:33

Congratulations!
I personally don't know about Sopranos so I guess my ignorance precedes me.
I wonder if you have previous in-game experience, just to say the video quality is pretty decent and the way you coreograph freecam is highly skilled. I probably enjoy the technical perfomance rather than the story itself in our videos, and I was really overjoyed in yours.
For our language barriers, the lack of voice-actors and fully subtitled videos gets me off-guard that sometimes I loose myself through the story. I know this was your only way to make this tribute to work and you must be proud of that, there's nothing more achiving than personal success at something, and this was extended to five chapters.
I take my hat off and congratulate you for that!

Keep on!

DibujanteTM

Echa un vistazo a nuestros nuevos: TUTORIALES, MODS, SOPORTE
DibujanteTM
DibujanteTM

. : Recreaciones clásicas: El Planeta de los Simios, Ciudadano Kane

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado