Foro The Movies Cinema Machinima Español
BIENVENIDO a la comunidad sobre el juego The Movies y otros Machinimas. Aquí encontraras una gran familia, ayuda, etc, y sobre todo compartir la afición que nos gusta a todos, que es crear películas con motores de juegos. Regístrate o identifícate para quitar la publicidad y poder participar en el foro.
Si tienes problemas con el registro, en el foro Bienvenidos hay un post-it abierto a invitados.
------------------------------------------------------------
WELCOME to the community about the game The Movies and other Machinimas. Here you will find a great family, help, etc, and above all share the hobby that we like to all, which is to create movies with game engines. Register or identify to remove the publicity and to participate in the forum. If you have problems with the registration, in the Welcome forum there is a post-it open to guests.

Unirse al foro, es rápido y fácil

BIENVENIDO a la comunidad sobre el juego The Movies y otros Machinimas. Aquí encontraras una gran familia, ayuda, etc, y sobre todo compartir la afición que nos gusta a todos, que es crear películas con motores de juegos. Regístrate o identifícate para quitar la publicidad y poder participar en el foro.
Si tienes problemas con el registro, en el foro Bienvenidos hay un post-it abierto a invitados.
------------------------------------------------------------
WELCOME to the community about the game The Movies and other Machinimas. Here you will find a great family, help, etc, and above all share the hobby that we like to all, which is to create movies with game engines. Register or identify to remove the publicity and to participate in the forum. If you have problems with the registration, in the Welcome forum there is a post-it open to guests.
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

TM Underground

Mensaje 

TM Underground Empty TM Underground

Latest News

Born from the ashes of The Movies Online (TMO), TMUnderground (TMU) was founded in 2008 by Ken White. Ken had long fostered the TMO community through TMOARadio which hosted his own show (The Ken and Roger Show) highlighting the artists and art from TMO as well as providing space for the voices and radio shows of many others. TMU became a place for storytellers, creators and artists regardless of their tools moving the community past the demise of TMO. Sadly Ken passed away in June 2021.

The history of TMU and the efforts of Ken White are available in the threads of this forum, the Movies of TMU, the TMOARadio archives and depicted in the The Great TMU Movie. While this forum and the movies site have gone largely silent, Ken's influence on those of us who participated in the TMU community remains. Thanks to the contributions of an unknown benefactor the forums remain open for now for those that would like to use them.

lefty2000
lefty2000

Rol : Modder

Compartir este artículo en : reddit

TM Underground :: Comentarios

ftoons

Mensaje Dom 13 Mar 2022, 18:36 por ftoons

Sorry to hear that. I wish I would've been around in the TM community in those days, sounds like so much fun. Glad to see TMU is back though, that place is so iconic and important for our machinima!

Última edición por ftoons el Mar 15 Mar 2022, 23:26, editado 2 veces

Regolero

Mensaje Mar 15 Mar 2022, 22:28 por Regolero

Ostias. Qué lástima. Desconocía la noticia.
No llegué a hablar nunca con él. Pero conocía que era una persona muy popular y gran impulsor del TM.

Fuck. What a pity. She was unaware of the news.
I never got to talk to him. But I knew that he was a very popular person and a great promoter of TM.

:adios

jacfrancisco3

Mensaje Vie 18 Mar 2022, 00:01 por jacfrancisco3

Acabo de enterarme. Mi más sentido pésame.

I just found out. My deepest condolences

DibujanteTM

Mensaje Vie 18 Mar 2022, 00:52 por DibujanteTM

Yo también desconocía la noticia.
La verdad que, como dice ftoons, aquellos eran los tiempos de descubrimientos y de puro ingenio para rodar grandes proyectos. Y al igual que me encantaría haber estado ahí (o volver good), me encantaría más que los que ya no están pudieran acompañarnos en estos días para disfrutar tanto como nosotros de todas las cosas que hemos aprendido. Y quién sabe la de cosas que todavía podríamos hacer.

Mensaje  por Contenido patrocinado