Foro The Movies Cinema Machinima Español
BIENVENIDO a la comunidad sobre el juego The Movies y otros Machinimas. Aquí encontraras una gran familia, ayuda, etc, y sobre todo compartir la afición que nos gusta a todos, que es crear películas con motores de juegos. Regístrate o identifícate para quitar la publicidad y poder participar en el foro.
Si tienes problemas con el registro, en el foro Bienvenidos hay un post-it abierto a invitados.
------------------------------------------------------------
WELCOME to the community about the game The Movies and other Machinimas. Here you will find a great family, help, etc, and above all share the hobby that we like to all, which is to create movies with game engines. Register or identify to remove the publicity and to participate in the forum. If you have problems with the registration, in the Welcome forum there is a post-it open to guests.

Unirse al foro, es rápido y fácil

BIENVENIDO a la comunidad sobre el juego The Movies y otros Machinimas. Aquí encontraras una gran familia, ayuda, etc, y sobre todo compartir la afición que nos gusta a todos, que es crear películas con motores de juegos. Regístrate o identifícate para quitar la publicidad y poder participar en el foro.
Si tienes problemas con el registro, en el foro Bienvenidos hay un post-it abierto a invitados.
------------------------------------------------------------
WELCOME to the community about the game The Movies and other Machinimas. Here you will find a great family, help, etc, and above all share the hobby that we like to all, which is to create movies with game engines. Register or identify to remove the publicity and to participate in the forum. If you have problems with the registration, in the Welcome forum there is a post-it open to guests.
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Mermaid Animation Error

2 participantes

Página 2 de 2. Precedente  1, 2

Mermaid Animation Error - Página 2 Empty Re: Mermaid Animation Error

Mensaje por DibujanteTM Jue 15 Jun 2023, 01:18

aplauso aplauso aplauso Great to hear that!

About the speed..., I think that depends on the number of frames. We would typically longer it in Blender editor and export the .anm, but as far as I remember you can only update the anm, this means, it will be always stick to the chosen animation lenght. I don't remember it was possible to merge multiple animations into one, and I barely think you can "copy/paste" the frames from an existing animation into a new one. It would likely be creating the animation from scratch (unless you simply duplicate your mesh in Blender, add a new animation into the duplicated mesh, start the motion in the previous one, and try to adjust the same movement in the newest one).

I see you're using kubo10's template for animation. I don't remember if we made another one for longer animations, of if there's any list about "for short/long scenes" which animation could be working. I'm looking for it.

Anything else would be open MED, extract external files (check Data/animations) and sort them by file size. Usually individual animations (1 armature) stand around 100-200 kbs (assuming the heavier, the longer it is). If you feel comfortable with, open TM game and load an individual scene with a duration you estimate it's good. Simply open that scene in FLM, and check which animation it is.

I was always using something like "stand idle" animations. I will edit the post if I find the templates good

DibujanteTM

Mensaje por DibujanteTM Jue 15 Jun 2023, 01:36

Didn't find it mellado

For sure it would be in somewhere. BUT, here's the thing:

-If you know a TM scene with the desired duration, search the .flm file and extract the animation (MED: Extract external files - check Data/animations) and open the selected animation. Warning: scenes with long duration may invole multiple but short animations. You'll sort them by size (I mentioned 100-200 kb, but seems like 20-30 kb was the standard for 1 armature animations).

-If you don't want to mess around the game files, have a look at: https://www.themoviescinema.com/t1222p100-escenas-makeups-y-extras These are scenes we created. We would usually select a long scene/anm (imagine a 900 frame animation, but we just use 100 frames and then we freeze it). Perhaps it will be easier to do this way.

-I read you can actually save poses and transfer them into new animations. So, you could go to the specific keyframes of your mermaid animation, save the pose, and then load them back in the new loaded animation. So you don't go bone by bone re-starting from scratch: put Pose Mode in Blender, then:

Mermaid Animation Error - Página 2 Pose10

Pose Library - Add Pose.

Whenever you need to load that specific saved pose, you go to Browse Pose (Ctrl + L) and select yours. It's not a general library, it will only be saved onto your .blend file.

DibujanteTM

Echa un vistazo a nuestros nuevos: TUTORIALES, MODS, SOPORTE
DibujanteTM
DibujanteTM

Rol : Director
. : Recreaciones clásicas: El Planeta de los Simios, Ciudadano Kane

A monrollitup le gusta esta publicaciòn

Mensaje por monrollitup Jue 15 Jun 2023, 03:00

thank you for looking into that. What I can do is delete frames and create smaller animations to play with. I am excited to get this far with something I thought of randomly so I appreciate you for helping along with this !

my little mermaid knock off fairy tale is coming closer to the screen Mermaid Animation Error - Página 2 115
Mermaid Animation Error - Página 2 217
Mermaid Animation Error - Página 2 315

edit:

Thank you I just saw your update and will do that now!!
monrollitup
monrollitup

Rol : Guionista

Mensaje por monrollitup Jue 15 Jun 2023, 03:05

The pose method will be amazing and a lifesaver! thank you again!
monrollitup
monrollitup

Rol : Guionista

A Regolero le gusta esta publicaciòn

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 2. Precedente  1, 2