Foro The Movies Cinema Machinima Español
BIENVENIDO a la comunidad sobre el juego The Movies y otros Machinimas. Aquí encontraras una gran familia, ayuda, etc, y sobre todo compartir la afición que nos gusta a todos, que es crear películas con motores de juegos. Regístrate o identifícate para quitar la publicidad y poder participar en el foro.
Si tienes problemas con el registro, en el foro Bienvenidos hay un post-it abierto a invitados.
------------------------------------------------------------
WELCOME to the community about the game The Movies and other Machinimas. Here you will find a great family, help, etc, and above all share the hobby that we like to all, which is to create movies with game engines. Register or identify to remove the publicity and to participate in the forum. If you have problems with the registration, in the Welcome forum there is a post-it open to guests.

Unirse al foro, es rápido y fácil

BIENVENIDO a la comunidad sobre el juego The Movies y otros Machinimas. Aquí encontraras una gran familia, ayuda, etc, y sobre todo compartir la afición que nos gusta a todos, que es crear películas con motores de juegos. Regístrate o identifícate para quitar la publicidad y poder participar en el foro.
Si tienes problemas con el registro, en el foro Bienvenidos hay un post-it abierto a invitados.
------------------------------------------------------------
WELCOME to the community about the game The Movies and other Machinimas. Here you will find a great family, help, etc, and above all share the hobby that we like to all, which is to create movies with game engines. Register or identify to remove the publicity and to participate in the forum. If you have problems with the registration, in the Welcome forum there is a post-it open to guests.
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

need an actors seated scene for dinner

4 participantes

need an actors seated scene for dinner Empty need an actors seated scene for dinner

Mensaje por monrollitup Vie 02 Oct 2020, 18:49

Hello,

I am here again because I am looking for technical help and seeing if someone can give me a scene with ten people at a table with animations, just them sitting straight forward. I need a scene for dinner. I see the regolero meeting scene but they are moving in a way I do not like. Thank you if possible!
monrollitup
monrollitup

Rol : Guionista

need an actors seated scene for dinner Empty Re: need an actors seated scene for dinner

Mensaje por jacfrancisco3 Sáb 03 Oct 2020, 11:11

monrollitup escribió:Hello,

I am here again because I am looking for technical help and seeing if someone can give me a scene with ten people at a table with animations, just them sitting straight forward. I need a scene for dinner. I see the regolero meeting scene but they are moving in a way I do not like. Thank you if possible!

I have some animations for my future movie. If you are interested, I could share them with you. As soon as you give me the go-ahead I'll pass them on to you by mp

Tengo algunas animaciones para mi una futura película. Si te interesa podría compartirlas contigo. En cuanto me des el visto bueno te las paso por mp

need an actors seated scene for dinner Mostra19
jacfrancisco3
jacfrancisco3

Rol : Director
. : Águilas 2011: 1º Largometraje, 1º Guión, 2º Dirección, 2º BSO, 2º Mejor Actor Principal

need an actors seated scene for dinner Empty Re: need an actors seated scene for dinner

Mensaje por Regolero Sáb 03 Oct 2020, 14:09

Habría que coger la escena mía y cambiarle la animación a los actores en el flm o en el animchanger
Regolero
Regolero
Alcaide

. : Totems 2010: 2º Mejor Cortometraje, 2º Mejor Dirección, 2º Mejor Guión, 2º Mejor Tráiler . : Águilas 2011: 1º Mejor Ambientacion, 1º Mejor FX, 2º Mejor Sonido . : Recreaciones clásicas: The Ring

Mensaje por monrollitup Sáb 03 Oct 2020, 14:21

I would love that! Yes thank you!
monrollitup
monrollitup

Mensaje por jacfrancisco3 Sáb 03 Oct 2020, 22:34

On Monday I send you the animation mods. Tomorrow I will not connect but on Monday you have them. a greeting
jacfrancisco3
jacfrancisco3

. : Águilas 2011: 1º Largometraje, 1º Guión, 2º Dirección, 2º BSO, 2º Mejor Actor Principal

Mensaje por kubo10 Dom 04 Oct 2020, 16:23

Están geniales estos props autoanimados aplauso
Brutal la recreación de Fernando Simón mellado (tercero por la derecha)

kubo10
kubo10

. : Recreaciones clásicas: Psicosis, Pulp Fiction El Planeta de los Simios, mejor recreación general.

Mensaje por jacfrancisco3 Lun 05 Oct 2020, 11:43

kubo10 escribió:Están geniales estos props autoanimados aplauso
Brutal la recreación de Fernando Simón mellado  (tercero por la derecha)

mellado mellado mellado mellado jajaj

Los hice para mi película de "V". De momento es un proyecto que tengo aparcado hasta que mejore el guión. GRAcias por tu comentario.
jacfrancisco3
jacfrancisco3

Mensaje por jacfrancisco3 Lun 05 Oct 2020, 11:44

monrollitup escribió:I would love that! Yes thank you!

google translate:

I have sent them to you by mp. Any problem let me know
jacfrancisco3
jacfrancisco3

Mensaje por monrollitup Lun 05 Oct 2020, 20:24

So I want to be able to make them sit still without moving, I am trying to edit from a person sitting and I try to to edit the .anm for them to sit still but when I export I get

unboundlocalerror: local variable "sa4" referenced before assignement

what am i doing wrong?
monrollitup
monrollitup

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado