Foro The Movies Cinema Machinima Español
BIENVENIDO a la comunidad sobre el juego The Movies y otros Machinimas. Aquí encontraras una gran familia, ayuda, etc, y sobre todo compartir la afición que nos gusta a todos, que es crear películas con motores de juegos. Regístrate o identifícate para quitar la publicidad y poder participar en el foro.
Si tienes problemas con el registro, en el foro Bienvenidos hay un post-it abierto a invitados.
------------------------------------------------------------
WELCOME to the community about the game The Movies and other Machinimas. Here you will find a great family, help, etc, and above all share the hobby that we like to all, which is to create movies with game engines. Register or identify to remove the publicity and to participate in the forum. If you have problems with the registration, in the Welcome forum there is a post-it open to guests.

Unirse al foro, es rápido y fácil

BIENVENIDO a la comunidad sobre el juego The Movies y otros Machinimas. Aquí encontraras una gran familia, ayuda, etc, y sobre todo compartir la afición que nos gusta a todos, que es crear películas con motores de juegos. Regístrate o identifícate para quitar la publicidad y poder participar en el foro.
Si tienes problemas con el registro, en el foro Bienvenidos hay un post-it abierto a invitados.
------------------------------------------------------------
WELCOME to the community about the game The Movies and other Machinimas. Here you will find a great family, help, etc, and above all share the hobby that we like to all, which is to create movies with game engines. Register or identify to remove the publicity and to participate in the forum. If you have problems with the registration, in the Welcome forum there is a post-it open to guests.
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

I made a breakthrough with posing the actors as accessories!

4 participantes

Página 1 de 3. 1, 2, 3  Siguiente

I made a breakthrough with posing the actors as accessories!  Empty I made a breakthrough with posing the actors as accessories!

Mensaje por monrollitup Dom 06 Sep 2020, 04:58

Hello, the fellow english speaker just reaaching out to share that I came across an easy fix for posing your characters during dialogue (which saved me learning to edit .flm and .anm files) I found out I could just deleted the body part I dont need in blend and the posed body part as an accessory.

I made a breakthrough with posing the actors as accessories!  Fix10

Please do not delete if this has already been discovered! I just feel so proud because I really needed this progress with my cartoon series and I thank you all for helping me come across this! Hope it helps someone else!

You all are amazing here! and keep up the amazing work.

monrollitup
monrollitup

Rol : Guionista

I made a breakthrough with posing the actors as accessories!  Empty Re: I made a breakthrough with posing the actors as accessories!

Mensaje por DibujanteTM Dom 06 Sep 2020, 14:20

That was an amazing performance!
Where did you find this costume? Looks really great and hard to adapt. We usually have trouble with the shoulders (they appear a bit irregular)m but in your case looks so clean. Does your costume even have lip sync? In that case, I'm going to ask you for a tutorial to see how you did this.
Yeah as you said there's no real need to edit animation or flm scene when you're in costume conversion. You can actually modify the pose and the costume will still work in the bones that are still associated to the body parts. But that requires a good skill and knowledge about this, and indeed you have.
Congrats!

DibujanteTM

Echa un vistazo a nuestros nuevos: TUTORIALES, MODS, SOPORTE
DibujanteTM
DibujanteTM

Rol : Director
. : Recreaciones clásicas: El Planeta de los Simios, Ciudadano Kane

I made a breakthrough with posing the actors as accessories!  Empty Re: I made a breakthrough with posing the actors as accessories!

Mensaje por Ralvaz Dom 06 Sep 2020, 18:37

¿Y eso cómo se hace?
Ralvaz
Ralvaz

Rol : Directora

Mensaje por kubo10 Dom 06 Sep 2020, 18:50

Es ingenioso. Entiendo que ha borrado los brazos en Blender, los ha colocado aparte en posición y los ha guardado como anillo u otro accesorio. También se pueden fijar en Blender en una pose, como hizo Dibujante con el Atalayero y la antorcha.

De todas formas, en este caso concreto, hay varias escenas de brazos cruzados, como "un vistazo".

kubo10
kubo10

. : Recreaciones clásicas: Psicosis, Pulp Fiction El Planeta de los Simios, mejor recreación general.

Mensaje por monrollitup Dom 06 Sep 2020, 19:43

Thank you!

I will be back with a tutorial shortly! It is really fine folks who help me discover this. I can post in less than hour. I will try to translate well what I achieved.
monrollitup
monrollitup

Mensaje por monrollitup Dom 06 Sep 2020, 23:10

So this idea came to me as I watching the amazing tutorial given to me on editing .anm files.

I realized just as I was able to make custom eyes and hair and props as accessories, I should try to do the same with poses. The worst that could happen is a python error, which I am used to now. aaaa

So what I initially did was a take a costume (this one is a little thinner because I sculpted her this way).

Next we can take the ligaments and pose them to our liking in pose mode, the thing I remember that it is important is to make sure you "make real" and apply. Unfortunately I stumbled across by mistake and if there is a faster or efficient way to do this please let me know!

From there I save as .blend file and append as a new object as you can see in the video.
From there I take an already open accessory in the game and combined the meshes and the delete the first mesh leaving me with the arms/pose, from there I texture and save as an accesory.

THE IMPORTANT thing is to save a copy of the cos_ file with the arms/pose missing that you need to be in the game and from there they should line up when you add the accessory in MED when you save the blend.

Again, if there is an easier way to do this please let me know, I am open to discussion!

Cheers!
monrollitup
monrollitup

Mensaje por Ralvaz Dom 06 Sep 2020, 23:53

Thanks monrolliput!
Demasiado lioso para mi 132
¿No se podrían hacer un pack de animaciones que la gente vaya solicitando y nos quitamos de lios los abnegados?
Ralvaz
Ralvaz

Mensaje por Ralvaz Dom 06 Sep 2020, 23:58

¿Lo que no hay es animación de meterse las manos en los bolsillos, no?
Ralvaz
Ralvaz

Mensaje por DibujanteTM Lun 07 Sep 2020, 00:14

This clip was amazing. Thank you a lot for sharing it with us.
I'm actually looking forward to see how did you assign the bones to the MESH elements / vertex, because it seems quite good. Like the movements are perfectly fit, like a true The Movies costume.
If you also tried the lip sync in those heads (I saw one head from TM, and another one looks like new), I'd also like to see how did you assign the bones. I'm trying this for a long time but I always miss something because the movements are not so precise.
I'd enjoy a video like that a lot. But thanks a lot for sharing this masterpiece!

DibujanteTM

Echa un vistazo a nuestros nuevos: TUTORIALES, MODS, SOPORTE
DibujanteTM
DibujanteTM

. : Recreaciones clásicas: El Planeta de los Simios, Ciudadano Kane

Mensaje por monrollitup Lun 07 Sep 2020, 00:51

Well I am a beginner at modding so the only thing I know about bones is deleting the originals and combining to the mesh of the accessory and then assigning the bones from there (chest, gut) it seems to be the only way to avoid python errors. That I know of.

I am certain someone will find a faster way! And you are welcome, it means a lot to hear from experts.
monrollitup
monrollitup

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 3. 1, 2, 3  Siguiente