Foro The Movies Cinema Machinima Español
BIENVENIDO a la comunidad sobre el juego The Movies y otros Machinimas. Aquí encontraras una gran familia, ayuda, etc, y sobre todo compartir la afición que nos gusta a todos, que es crear películas con motores de juegos. Regístrate o identifícate para quitar la publicidad y poder participar en el foro.
Si tienes problemas con el registro, en el foro Bienvenidos hay un post-it abierto a invitados.
------------------------------------------------------------
WELCOME to the community about the game The Movies and other Machinimas. Here you will find a great family, help, etc, and above all share the hobby that we like to all, which is to create movies with game engines. Register or identify to remove the publicity and to participate in the forum. If you have problems with the registration, in the Welcome forum there is a post-it open to guests.

Unirse al foro, es rápido y fácil

BIENVENIDO a la comunidad sobre el juego The Movies y otros Machinimas. Aquí encontraras una gran familia, ayuda, etc, y sobre todo compartir la afición que nos gusta a todos, que es crear películas con motores de juegos. Regístrate o identifícate para quitar la publicidad y poder participar en el foro.
Si tienes problemas con el registro, en el foro Bienvenidos hay un post-it abierto a invitados.
------------------------------------------------------------
WELCOME to the community about the game The Movies and other Machinimas. Here you will find a great family, help, etc, and above all share the hobby that we like to all, which is to create movies with game engines. Register or identify to remove the publicity and to participate in the forum. If you have problems with the registration, in the Welcome forum there is a post-it open to guests.
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Made Man - The treacherous life of Jimmy Faranna

5 participantes

Página 1 de 2. 1, 2  Siguiente

Made Man - The treacherous life of Jimmy Faranna Empty Made Man - The treacherous life of Jimmy Faranna

Mensaje por JD89 Jue 01 Jun 2023, 20:13

Hi all, this is JD from Italy here! This is my first post on this forum, nice to be here!
Long time ago I was very interested in machinima, I was a TMUnderground and Machinima user but suddenly, I discovered they both has been shutdown. Googling for a while, I discovered this forum that I believe is the only active place to share and talk about machinima. I used to make short film with glorious The Movies when I was a kid, it was fun but very limited (I don't know how modding have changed it as of today), a couple years ago I reinstalled Moviestorm and decided to dedicate some spare time creating few more machinima. I have to say it, this softwere give you a lot of freedom and modding is relatively easy to understand. Anyway, here's a sneak peek of my upcoming project called: "Made Man - The treacherous life of Jimmy Faranna". Hope you guys like it!

Made Man - The treacherous life of Jimmy Faranna Made_man___poster_1_by_spitshinetommy_dfyjmv5-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTgxMSIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzIxODEyZmQ4LTg5YWItNGEwZC05M2UwLWE2YzZkZGM0YTc2NlwvZGZ5am12NS02ZWQzMWQwYi1iYTIyLTQ0OTItYmU0Mi1hYTIwNWYwNGQwYTAucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEyODAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

Genre: crime-drama
Softwere: Moviestorm Filmmaker

Synopsis
The life and time of mobster Jimmy "The Weasel" Faranna from is youth in Cleveland to the violent years in California, getting made in the Los Angeles crime family and more, across forty years of american history. The film is inspired by the figure of real mobster Aladena James Fratianno, better known as Jimmy "The Weasel" Fratianno, one of the most important Cosa Nostra member ever to defect.

And for better video quality

JD89
JD89

Rol : Director

A kubo10 le gusta esta publicaciòn

Made Man - The treacherous life of Jimmy Faranna Empty Re: Made Man - The treacherous life of Jimmy Faranna

Mensaje por ftoons Jue 01 Jun 2023, 21:29

Hi and welcome!! Thanks for stepping by, I love to see new machinima projects ^^

I hope you enjoy your stay. If you want, you can create a thread for your Movie Studio, where you can keep us informed about your projects Very Happy

The teaser looks amazing! Haven't seen much from Moviestorm and it seems fun. I love crime dramas and mafia stories, so I think I'll have a great time with this film.

Good luck with the project, please keep us informed aplauso

Cheers!

Made Man - The treacherous life of Jimmy Faranna Logo_m10
Secretos, lujuria y monstruos de la noche de los tiempos se reúnen en un oscuro sendero a través del lado sórdido de la historia americana.
Made Man - The treacherous life of Jimmy Faranna Ogo11
Un claustrofóbico relato sobre relaciones afectivas a través de un lugar que enfrenta al ser humano a sus miedos más íntimos.
ftoons
ftoons
Sheriff

Made Man - The treacherous life of Jimmy Faranna Empty Re: Made Man - The treacherous life of Jimmy Faranna

Mensaje por JD89 Jue 01 Jun 2023, 21:44

Hey! Sounds a great idea, thanks for the advice! good
JD89
JD89

Mensaje por jacfrancisco3 Jue 01 Jun 2023, 23:45

JD89 escribió:Hey! Sounds a great idea, thanks for the advice! good

Hi JD89.

I'll see your movie soon.

All the best
jacfrancisco3
jacfrancisco3

. : Águilas 2011: 1º Largometraje, 1º Guión, 2º Dirección, 2º BSO, 2º Mejor Actor Principal

Mensaje por JD89 Dom 04 Jun 2023, 19:24

jacfrancisco3 escribió:
Hi JD89.

I'll see your movie soon.

All the best

Many thanks! Since is a very long story, I think I'm going to release a chapter at time and maybe later, condense all in one movie.

Última edición por JD89 el Lun 05 Jun 2023, 00:39, editado 1 vez
JD89
JD89

Mensaje por ftoons Dom 04 Jun 2023, 23:00

Cool! Looking forward to seeing it Very Happy

Secretos, lujuria y monstruos de la noche de los tiempos se reúnen en un oscuro sendero a través del lado sórdido de la historia americana.
Un claustrofóbico relato sobre relaciones afectivas a través de un lugar que enfrenta al ser humano a sus miedos más íntimos.
ftoons
ftoons
Sheriff

Mensaje por JD89 Lun 05 Jun 2023, 02:18

Here's the first part from chapter one. hope you guys like it!
Cheers!

And for better video quality

JD89
JD89

A kubo10 le gusta esta publicaciòn

Mensaje por ftoons Lun 05 Jun 2023, 23:19

Great!! I'll watch it over the weekend. Good luck with the rest of it aplauso

ftoons
ftoons
Sheriff

Mensaje por kubo10 Mar 06 Jun 2023, 15:17

Hello JD89!! Welcome! 56

I never got try moviestorm, looks good good

JD89 escribió: I used to make short film with glorious The Movies when I was a kid, it was fun but very limited (I don't know how modding have changed it as of today)

There have been great advances with The Movies, go to the download section for a glimpse.

JD89 escribió:Since is a very long story, I think I'm going to release a chapter at time and maybe later, condense all in one movie.

Dont worry, we are used to watch long machinima movies victoria
I`ll see your movie asap.

kubo10
kubo10

. : Recreaciones clásicas: Psicosis, Pulp Fiction El Planeta de los Simios, mejor recreación general.

Mensaje por ftoons Dom 11 Jun 2023, 19:06

Hi, I really liked it! Feels so refreshing to see machinima with a different tool. I'm actually curious about how Moviestorm works!

The scenes are really well built, and I loved the characters and the costumes. Editing was great too, good coloring, voice acting, camera movement, title credits... all the ingredients are there! I loved the action scenes, with pistols, machine guns, cars, and such. I'm actually curious about how they are done, and how they differ to The Movies.

As for the plot, I love a good crime, mobster story, so I was hooked. Reminded me of stuff like Mafia, the game series. I'm really looking forward to seeing the next episode! Great work!

I was kindly surprised that it's just the prologue, but it is almost half an hour long already. I really like full-features done in machinima, so I'd love to watch it again fully when it's finished. How's progress going with the next part? I can't wait Very Happy

Keep up the good work! good aplauso

ftoons
ftoons
Sheriff

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 2. 1, 2  Siguiente