Foro The Movies Cinema Machinima Español
BIENVENIDO a la comunidad sobre el juego The Movies y otros Machinimas. Aquí encontraras una gran familia, ayuda, etc, y sobre todo compartir la afición que nos gusta a todos, que es crear películas con motores de juegos. Regístrate o identifícate para quitar la publicidad y poder participar en el foro.
Si tienes problemas con el registro, en el foro Bienvenidos hay un post-it abierto a invitados.
------------------------------------------------------------
WELCOME to the community about the game The Movies and other Machinimas. Here you will find a great family, help, etc, and above all share the hobby that we like to all, which is to create movies with game engines. Register or identify to remove the publicity and to participate in the forum. If you have problems with the registration, in the Welcome forum there is a post-it open to guests.

Unirse al foro, es rápido y fácil

BIENVENIDO a la comunidad sobre el juego The Movies y otros Machinimas. Aquí encontraras una gran familia, ayuda, etc, y sobre todo compartir la afición que nos gusta a todos, que es crear películas con motores de juegos. Regístrate o identifícate para quitar la publicidad y poder participar en el foro.
Si tienes problemas con el registro, en el foro Bienvenidos hay un post-it abierto a invitados.
------------------------------------------------------------
WELCOME to the community about the game The Movies and other Machinimas. Here you will find a great family, help, etc, and above all share the hobby that we like to all, which is to create movies with game engines. Register or identify to remove the publicity and to participate in the forum. If you have problems with the registration, in the Welcome forum there is a post-it open to guests.
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Scripts de Lefty para editar animaciones en The Movies

3 participantes

Página 2 de 2. Precedente  1, 2

importar scripts - Scripts de Lefty para editar animaciones en The Movies - Página 2 Empty Re: Scripts de Lefty para editar animaciones en The Movies

Mensaje por Regolero Mar 08 Ene 2019, 20:10

y eso que significa

Regolero
Alcaide

importar scripts - Scripts de Lefty para editar animaciones en The Movies - Página 2 Empty Re: Scripts de Lefty para editar animaciones en The Movies

Mensaje por lefty2000 Vie 01 Mayo 2020, 17:26

Great work, gentlemen.
I believe my best and most useful anm import export package version is 6.2. I use it a lot and I have very few problems.  impexpanm6.2

From the user point of view, it works much the same as 5.1.4 or 6.1, but you get more accurate location computations for the root and the control2_arm_l bones. Version 6.1 is almost the same, but bone location offsets are forced to zero for everything except the root. This partially disables use of control2_arm bones which is sometimes used by lionhead's animators to adjust the position of the shoulders.

I would be interested in studying any animation import export tools you have developed and published, but I am cannot find the proper download links.
lefty2000
lefty2000

Rol : Modder

Mensaje por DibujanteTM Vie 01 Mayo 2020, 18:03

Hello Lefty,
The main post is outdated, I'm not revising it anymore.
But the players who use your scripts they all know where to follow you (DA or website).

What do you mean about import-export tools? We don't own something like that. All we can do is try our own animations.

I wonder if you know: www.mixamo.com where you can upload your costumes and there's an Autorig which will do all for you and load their own animations.

I tried the same in Blender 2.78 once. It was something like Avastar or rename stuff, where I was transfering bonenames of a .bvh file to our TM armature. The movements were great, but after it's exported to .FBX or something it moves randomly. I forgot if you made some scripts for export .anm in new Blender versions.

Cheers man, and thank you for all the amazing stuff you discovered and your brilliant work on that. Thank you very much @Lefty2000

DibujanteTM

Echa un vistazo a nuestros nuevos: TUTORIALES, MODS, SOPORTE
DibujanteTM
DibujanteTM

Rol : Director
. : Recreaciones clásicas: El Planeta de los Simios, Ciudadano Kane

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 2. Precedente  1, 2