Foro The Movies Cinema Machinima Español
BIENVENIDO a la comunidad sobre el juego The Movies y otros Machinimas. Aquí encontraras una gran familia, ayuda, etc, y sobre todo compartir la afición que nos gusta a todos, que es crear películas con motores de juegos. Regístrate o identifícate para quitar la publicidad y poder participar en el foro.
Si tienes problemas con el registro, en el foro Bienvenidos hay un post-it abierto a invitados.
------------------------------------------------------------
WELCOME to the community about the game The Movies and other Machinimas. Here you will find a great family, help, etc, and above all share the hobby that we like to all, which is to create movies with game engines. Register or identify to remove the publicity and to participate in the forum. If you have problems with the registration, in the Welcome forum there is a post-it open to guests.

Unirse al foro, es rápido y fácil

BIENVENIDO a la comunidad sobre el juego The Movies y otros Machinimas. Aquí encontraras una gran familia, ayuda, etc, y sobre todo compartir la afición que nos gusta a todos, que es crear películas con motores de juegos. Regístrate o identifícate para quitar la publicidad y poder participar en el foro.
Si tienes problemas con el registro, en el foro Bienvenidos hay un post-it abierto a invitados.
------------------------------------------------------------
WELCOME to the community about the game The Movies and other Machinimas. Here you will find a great family, help, etc, and above all share the hobby that we like to all, which is to create movies with game engines. Register or identify to remove the publicity and to participate in the forum. If you have problems with the registration, in the Welcome forum there is a post-it open to guests.
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

.anm question - need HEX editor understanding

3 participantes

.anm question - need HEX editor understanding  Empty .anm question - need HEX editor understanding

Mensaje por monrollitup Mar 03 Oct 2023, 19:11

Hello hello,

I am making new strides and back into modding but ready to ask about a problem I have long avoided.

Here is a mermaid animation I uploaded.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IU1b84AFhtto4mybjJjazIMs430Ge65x/view?usp=drive_link

It is "240" frames long and about 12 seconds
but the animation, no matter how many times I modify, repeats twice and doesn't stretch or slow?

I am confused on this topic since I do not have HEX editor and the tutorial was very tedious.

Can any math people explain how I can make a 12 second animation with this .anm, or if not possible.

Thnk you!
monrollitup
monrollitup

Rol : Guionista

.anm question - need HEX editor understanding  Empty Re: .anm question - need HEX editor understanding

Mensaje por kubo10 Mar 03 Oct 2023, 21:40

I think I understood you, but you mean shortening an animation that is working well, right?

I don't know how to do it, nor have I needed to. @DibujanteTM was investigating these and other issues with the hex editor.

I always work with an animation of more than 1000 frames and almost a minute long in case I have to perform complex movements. When I create a simple animation, which uses, for example, 100 effective frames, I do it on this same animation.

It doesn't worry me, at post-production you can delete the useless part of the animation.

If you edit an x frame animation and use a flm belonging to a scene that is longer, the animation will repeat in a loop until it covers the entire duration of the flm.

Not sure if it was your question.

kubo10
kubo10

Rol : Director
. : Recreaciones clásicas: Psicosis, Pulp Fiction El Planeta de los Simios, mejor recreación general.

.anm question - need HEX editor understanding  Empty Re: .anm question - need HEX editor understanding

Mensaje por Regolero Miér 04 Oct 2023, 09:25

Sí, yo hago como kubo. El que salga dos veces la misma animación en bucle puede ser porque el .flm utilizado es más largo de la cuenta y por eso se repite.
Regolero
Regolero
Alcaide

. : Totems 2010: 2º Mejor Cortometraje, 2º Mejor Dirección, 2º Mejor Guión, 2º Mejor Tráiler . : Águilas 2011: 1º Mejor Ambientacion, 1º Mejor FX, 2º Mejor Sonido . : Recreaciones clásicas: The Ring

A monrollitup le gusta esta publicaciòn

Mensaje por monrollitup Miér 04 Oct 2023, 12:08

Hmmm thank you will look into. I remember using the scene.blend for tu_escana that was given during a tutorial and may need to try a different .flm
monrollitup
monrollitup

Rol : Guionista

Mensaje por kubo10 Miér 04 Oct 2023, 12:33

But what advantage would there be if the animation lasted exactly the same as the scene?

Even if you say it because of the movement of the free cam (which will move very slowly if the scene is long), you just have set the second slider to an earlier moment to speed up the movement of the camera.

As I said, DibujanteTM investigated this question. Let's see if he reappears and tells us what he discovered good

kubo10
kubo10

. : Recreaciones clásicas: Psicosis, Pulp Fiction El Planeta de los Simios, mejor recreación general.

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado