Foro The Movies Cinema Machinima Español
BIENVENIDO a la comunidad sobre el juego The Movies y otros Machinimas. Aquí encontraras una gran familia, ayuda, etc, y sobre todo compartir la afición que nos gusta a todos, que es crear películas con motores de juegos. Regístrate o identifícate para quitar la publicidad y poder participar en el foro.
Si tienes problemas con el registro, en el foro Bienvenidos hay un post-it abierto a invitados.
------------------------------------------------------------
WELCOME to the community about the game The Movies and other Machinimas. Here you will find a great family, help, etc, and above all share the hobby that we like to all, which is to create movies with game engines. Register or identify to remove the publicity and to participate in the forum. If you have problems with the registration, in the Welcome forum there is a post-it open to guests.

Unirse al foro, es rápido y fácil

BIENVENIDO a la comunidad sobre el juego The Movies y otros Machinimas. Aquí encontraras una gran familia, ayuda, etc, y sobre todo compartir la afición que nos gusta a todos, que es crear películas con motores de juegos. Regístrate o identifícate para quitar la publicidad y poder participar en el foro.
Si tienes problemas con el registro, en el foro Bienvenidos hay un post-it abierto a invitados.
------------------------------------------------------------
WELCOME to the community about the game The Movies and other Machinimas. Here you will find a great family, help, etc, and above all share the hobby that we like to all, which is to create movies with game engines. Register or identify to remove the publicity and to participate in the forum. If you have problems with the registration, in the Welcome forum there is a post-it open to guests.
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Leonard Law here!

+5
jacfrancisco3
kubo10
Ralvaz
DibujanteTM
LeoLaw
9 participantes

Página 1 de 3. 1, 2, 3  Siguiente

Leonard Law here! Empty Leonard Law here!

Mensaje por LeoLaw Miér 30 Mayo 2018, 14:07

I apologize if any of the Spanish I post on this site is incorrect, I don't speak or read it and have to use google for that. I'm here because the twitter account for this page invited me to post my latest The Movies film "Out of Print" on your movie site, because the person running it enjoyed it and expressed how much they love The Movies game films. Just wondering how I'd go about doing that, I'm unfamiliar with this forum and where to post movies, is it a separate site? Do I just post a link to it on TMUnderground? Let me know, thank you and I'm glad to here, will visit from time to time to see what's going on. The more The Movies fans I'm around the better!
-
Me disculpo si alguna de las publicaciones en español que publico en este sitio es incorrecta, no hablo ni la leo y tengo que usar Google para eso. Estoy aquí porque la cuenta de Twitter de esta página me invitó a publicar mi última película de The Movies, "Out of Print" en su sitio de película, porque la persona que la ejecuta lo disfrutó y expresó cuánto les encantan las películas de The Movies. Solo me preguntaba cómo iba a hacer eso, no estoy familiarizado con este foro y dónde publicar películas, ¿es un sitio diferente? ¿Acabo de publicar un enlace en TMUnderground? Avíseme, gracias y estoy contento de visitar aquí, de vez en cuando, para ver qué está pasando. Mientras más fanáticos de The Movies esté, mejor.

Nuevamente, perdón si ese español es terrible lol (y ese español también... el traductor de google puede ser poco confiable)
LeoLaw
LeoLaw

Rol : Director

Leonard Law here! Empty Re: Leonard Law here!

Mensaje por LeoLaw Miér 30 Mayo 2018, 14:10

Also, it only gave me the option to pick either director, actor, writer and so on... but I do it all! Directing, writing, acting, editing, sound design and music scores (though probably my weakest area) not just a director, just wanted to clarify that!
-
Además, solo me dio la opción de elegir director, actor, escritor y demás ... ¡pero lo hago todo! Dirigir, escribir, actuar, editar, diseñar sonido y partituras musicales (aunque probablemente sea mi área más débil) no solo un director, ¡solo quería aclarar eso!
LeoLaw
LeoLaw

Mensaje por DibujanteTM Miér 30 Mayo 2018, 14:19

Welcome LeoLaw,

You may see at the top left corner this button for authomatic translation:

Leonard Law here! Leo10

People here are able to write in their own language, therefore messages can be translated. Just to let you know if someone welcomes in spanish.

It shouldn't take too much time until you familiarize with this forum. It's particularly similar to TMUnderground forum. We usually post our new movies in this section: https://www.themoviescinema.com/f6-estrenos-the-movies

You can link the video uploaded in TMUnderground. It should generate an 'embed code' that you may post here. Nevertheless just make a new post and present your movie in its link and administrators will help you to embed it.

As players in The Movies we're used to writing, directing, acting and editing too, so it doesn't matter. Just pick the role that may fit the best with you. You've chosen 'Directora', by the way; in spanish we differentiate between gender; pick 'director' if you're male, or 'directora' if you're female.

And a few things you may have a look:

https://www.themoviescinema.com/t160-normas-generales-del-foro-the-movies-cinema

https://www.themoviescinema.com/t322-glosario-basico-para-noveles-de-importante-lectura

Welcome!

DibujanteTM

Echa un vistazo a nuestros nuevos: TUTORIALES, MODS, SOPORTE
DibujanteTM
DibujanteTM

. : Recreaciones clásicas: El Planeta de los Simios, Ciudadano Kane

Mensaje por Ralvaz Miér 30 Mayo 2018, 14:23

Hey! How are you Law? I'm glad to see you in this forum. Welcome!!
¡Ey! ¿Cómo estás Law? Me alegra verte por este foro. Bienvenido!!
Ralvaz
Ralvaz

Rol : Directora

Mensaje por LeoLaw Miér 30 Mayo 2018, 14:37

Thanks for the welcome, Dibujante! glad to be here! And thank you for all the information too, I'll be familiarizing myself with this site and will be looking at those links you posted, thanks again! Very Happy

And thank you Ralvaz, long time no see!
LeoLaw
LeoLaw

Mensaje por kubo10 Miér 30 Mayo 2018, 14:40

Bienvenido LeoLaw, espero que te lo pases muy bien por aquí good

kubo10
kubo10

. : Recreaciones clásicas: Psicosis, Pulp Fiction El Planeta de los Simios, mejor recreación general.

Mensaje por LeoLaw Miér 30 Mayo 2018, 14:43

Thank you Kubo, look forward to being a member here!
LeoLaw
LeoLaw

Mensaje por LeoLaw Miér 30 Mayo 2018, 15:11

I can't post external links until 7 days of being a member, so posting my movies here will have to wait. But head on over to TMUnderground and look for Law to see what I've got. I used to have lots more uploads, but they were deleted when my google account got hacked and deleted. Not much of it was backed up either, but thanks to my good friend Joe Harp at TMU, my most ambitious effort to date "Out of Print" was not lost! So be sure to check that out! Smile
LeoLaw
LeoLaw

Mensaje por jacfrancisco3 Miér 30 Mayo 2018, 15:36

Welcome LeoLaw.
jacfrancisco3
jacfrancisco3

. : Águilas 2011: 1º Largometraje, 1º Guión, 2º Dirección, 2º BSO, 2º Mejor Actor Principal

Mensaje por LeoLaw Miér 30 Mayo 2018, 15:40

Thank you!
LeoLaw
LeoLaw

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 3. 1, 2, 3  Siguiente