Foro The Movies Cinema Machinima Español
BIENVENIDO a la comunidad sobre el juego The Movies y otros Machinimas. Aquí encontraras una gran familia, ayuda, etc, y sobre todo compartir la afición que nos gusta a todos, que es crear películas con motores de juegos. Regístrate o identifícate para quitar la publicidad y poder participar en el foro.
Si tienes problemas con el registro, en el foro Bienvenidos hay un post-it abierto a invitados.
------------------------------------------------------------
WELCOME to the community about the game The Movies and other Machinimas. Here you will find a great family, help, etc, and above all share the hobby that we like to all, which is to create movies with game engines. Register or identify to remove the publicity and to participate in the forum. If you have problems with the registration, in the Welcome forum there is a post-it open to guests.

Unirse al foro, es rápido y fácil

BIENVENIDO a la comunidad sobre el juego The Movies y otros Machinimas. Aquí encontraras una gran familia, ayuda, etc, y sobre todo compartir la afición que nos gusta a todos, que es crear películas con motores de juegos. Regístrate o identifícate para quitar la publicidad y poder participar en el foro.
Si tienes problemas con el registro, en el foro Bienvenidos hay un post-it abierto a invitados.
------------------------------------------------------------
WELCOME to the community about the game The Movies and other Machinimas. Here you will find a great family, help, etc, and above all share the hobby that we like to all, which is to create movies with game engines. Register or identify to remove the publicity and to participate in the forum. If you have problems with the registration, in the Welcome forum there is a post-it open to guests.
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Empty Sequence - need clean mesh script

3 participantes

Página 1 de 3. 1, 2, 3  Siguiente

Empty Sequence - need clean mesh script Empty Empty Sequence - need clean mesh script

Mensaje por monrollitup Jue 19 Mayo 2022, 14:41

Hello,

the American here checking to see if anyone has the clean mesh script so I can run to see if this .obj has any hallow meshes inside because I CAN NOT export it. I did my research and finding a lot of posts about scripts and how to correctly export but my spanish isn't great as some of you know and I want to just ask directly for this script. I can't find the page to get them all.
monrollitup
monrollitup

Rol : Guionista

Empty Sequence - need clean mesh script Empty Re: Empty Sequence - need clean mesh script

Mensaje por DibujanteTM Jue 19 Mayo 2022, 23:18

Hello,

I assume you mean The Movies Preflight script:
Código:
https://app.box.com/s/9vdihfb9hzr51zn4ds5ssxna5yuhc0oe

Located in scripts - misc - The Movies Preflight.
It warns if your model will be exported with no glitches.

The other script you meant "clean meshes" is located in Blender. Scripts - Mesh - Clean Meshes.
Usually, we go for verts & edges free, and Vgroup & weight clean good

Good filming Wink

DibujanteTM

Echa un vistazo a nuestros nuevos: TUTORIALES, MODS, SOPORTE
DibujanteTM
DibujanteTM

Rol : Director
. : Recreaciones clásicas: El Planeta de los Simios, Ciudadano Kane

A monrollitup le gusta esta publicaciòn

Empty Sequence - need clean mesh script Empty Re: Empty Sequence - need clean mesh script

Mensaje por monrollitup Mar 24 Mayo 2022, 01:37

I am still getting worldverts error: empty sequence whenever I convert a 3d model recently.
monrollitup
monrollitup

Mensaje por DibujanteTM Mar 24 Mayo 2022, 10:32

I'm not sure but it would have 2 reasons & fixes:

Firstly, check everything has been grouped onto an empty (00.00) and parented to it.

If it's a PROP, perhaps there're some vertexes unassigned. You can go edit mode and choose W - Remove Doubles. Also try the clean mesh for free verts and edges.

If it's a COSTUME or something that contains bones, this is harder. It could happen that you used the Bone Weight Copy and in the end it fails. The best solution though is to start the conversion from 0. If your model wasn't on TPOSE, you can save the .blend and use Append or link to load your model meshes in the correct positions.

I had some errors after doing "normal" steps and it usually happens after bone weight copy. Maybe I missed something during the process, but there's no way back, have to start from 0.

DibujanteTM

DibujanteTM
DibujanteTM

Mensaje por kubo10 Jue 26 Mayo 2022, 12:39

Could you send us the .blend file to check it?

kubo10
kubo10

. : Recreaciones clásicas: Psicosis, Pulp Fiction El Planeta de los Simios, mejor recreación general.

Mensaje por monrollitup Jue 26 Mayo 2022, 13:05

of course and thank you

Link to DRive
monrollitup
monrollitup

Mensaje por kubo10 Jue 26 Mayo 2022, 14:44

Ok, Try to resume your work with this file: https://mega.nz/file/H3B2yTIY#CoYoWhcvyR8a6kY1F9xgDmo1u8AuhJHp0VaudhmMdE4

It will no longer give an error when exporting good

As Dibujante told you, the main problem was the armature not being inside an empty. It was a little mess because there were emptys/groups created that weren't being used. As pointed Dibujante, in order to fix it, I open the .blend file with the command "File - Append or Link", click "object" and take only the armature and mesh of the model. From there you have a fresh start.

kubo10
kubo10

. : Recreaciones clásicas: Psicosis, Pulp Fiction El Planeta de los Simios, mejor recreación general.

Mensaje por DibujanteTM Jue 26 Mayo 2022, 19:18

Many thanks kubo10 good

DibujanteTM

DibujanteTM
DibujanteTM

Mensaje por monrollitup Vie 27 Mayo 2022, 22:33

Muchas Gracias once again DibujanteTM, Kubo!

You guys are truly amazing! Give them their awards!! I am asked a lot why learn to use an old game to create when their are so many newer platforms and I always I enjoy learning about the older version and continuing to learn from you guys while I get enjoy the nostalgia! I will always prefer here <3

Empty Sequence - need clean mesh script 2photo10

monrollitup
monrollitup

Mensaje por DibujanteTM Sáb 28 Mayo 2022, 08:31

Awesome picture aplauso aplauso Fancy models you're creating, good job!

DibujanteTM

DibujanteTM
DibujanteTM

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 3. 1, 2, 3  Siguiente