Foro The Movies Cinema Machinima Español
BIENVENIDO a la comunidad sobre el juego The Movies y otros Machinimas. Aquí encontraras una gran familia, ayuda, etc, y sobre todo compartir la afición que nos gusta a todos, que es crear películas con motores de juegos. Regístrate o identifícate para quitar la publicidad y poder participar en el foro.
Si tienes problemas con el registro, en el foro Bienvenidos hay un post-it abierto a invitados.
------------------------------------------------------------
WELCOME to the community about the game The Movies and other Machinimas. Here you will find a great family, help, etc, and above all share the hobby that we like to all, which is to create movies with game engines. Register or identify to remove the publicity and to participate in the forum. If you have problems with the registration, in the Welcome forum there is a post-it open to guests.

Unirse al foro, es rápido y fácil

BIENVENIDO a la comunidad sobre el juego The Movies y otros Machinimas. Aquí encontraras una gran familia, ayuda, etc, y sobre todo compartir la afición que nos gusta a todos, que es crear películas con motores de juegos. Regístrate o identifícate para quitar la publicidad y poder participar en el foro.
Si tienes problemas con el registro, en el foro Bienvenidos hay un post-it abierto a invitados.
------------------------------------------------------------
WELCOME to the community about the game The Movies and other Machinimas. Here you will find a great family, help, etc, and above all share the hobby that we like to all, which is to create movies with game engines. Register or identify to remove the publicity and to participate in the forum. If you have problems with the registration, in the Welcome forum there is a post-it open to guests.
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Empty Sequence - need clean mesh script

3 participantes

Página 2 de 3. Precedente  1, 2, 3  Siguiente

Empty Sequence - need clean mesh script - Página 2 Empty Re: Empty Sequence - need clean mesh script

Mensaje por DibujanteTM Sáb 28 Mayo 2022, 08:31

Awesome picture aplauso aplauso Fancy models you're creating, good job!

DibujanteTM

Empty Sequence - need clean mesh script - Página 2 Empty Re: Empty Sequence - need clean mesh script

Mensaje por monrollitup Jue 09 Jun 2022, 02:46

Hello, so new error

I have been having the hardest time with Blender since I erased my virtual machine to clear up space (The VM had Windows 7 and ran blender 2.49b flawlessly) but I am trying to use it on my windows 10 and having some issues (append, link, and all .hd files crash it)

but thankfully, i was able to take the costume mesh of the main character I need and attach him to a skeleton to use for my animations. However, I have a problem.

The model, skeleton and action editor all freeze and run terribly slow when I try to create animations.

It is strange because it is laggy. IF any one has time to help, whenever you can I Would appreciate you kindly! Here's the .blend file.

Also if anyone has a thread or articles to make blender run better on my windows 10 core i7, I would LOVE YOU!!
monrollitup
monrollitup

Rol : Guionista

Mensaje por DibujanteTM Jue 09 Jun 2022, 11:08

Hi monrrollitup,

It becomes laggy not because of your computer, but the programs are old enough to load certain amount of animated frames, bones and so on. Nevertheless, recently Lefty researched Blender 2.79 scripts for The Movies. I didn't have time to check them out, but for sure it may work faster:

Código:
http://lefty2000.com/TheMoviesGame/scripts/tm_scripts_for_blender279_5_29_2022.zip

About the .anm process, my first advice if you're trying to create you own animation from 0 is to remove all frames between the initial and last one.

Empty Sequence - need clean mesh script - Página 2 Tljwb7b

Check this thread when it says Tutorial 1: https://www.themoviescinema.com/t2429-tutorial-como-editar-las-animaciones-para-nuevas-escenas#37605

After that, it should be smoother.

DibujanteTM

Echa un vistazo a nuestros nuevos: TUTORIALES, MODS, SOPORTE
DibujanteTM
DibujanteTM

Rol : Director
. : Recreaciones clásicas: El Planeta de los Simios, Ciudadano Kane

Mensaje por monrollitup Vie 10 Jun 2022, 05:25

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS
!!
I have 2.79 booted up and made a sample animation in 5 minutes but when i followed the steps to export it over the animation sexy_dance_clumsy_Clown, but it crashed upon export. I will mess around as im sure I did the steps incorrectly from Lefty.

Getting closer to finding out how to do this flawlessly. Thank you again!
monrollitup
monrollitup

Mensaje por DibujanteTM Vie 10 Jun 2022, 11:44

That's great. We have to thank Lefty for his scripts, we would never do this without him. I never tried before so I cannot say where's the mistake, but assuming is the same procedure remember the export script is just updating the original anm file.

You need to load an .ANM and then export yours to the same .ANM, if you choose another one it will not work good

DibujanteTM

DibujanteTM
DibujanteTM

Mensaje por monrollitup Sáb 11 Jun 2022, 06:26

Thank you to Lefty and you guys! I was able to successfully send over an animation to the game and wanted to edit to see if I was able to but I was met with this in the action editor ? It is so so so many to scroll through that it is impossible to edit, has anyone seen this?

Empty Sequence - need clean mesh script - Página 2 Untitl10
monrollitup
monrollitup

Mensaje por monrollitup Sáb 11 Jun 2022, 23:14

I was able to fix the above issue, it was just an editor layout I needed to change. However, yes I Am getting crashing animations when I open an .anm and try to edit it (I changed the length of the animation but kept the last frame at 1051) however that keeps crashing it. so confused!
monrollitup
monrollitup

Mensaje por DibujanteTM Dom 12 Jun 2022, 02:23

Hey!

You changed the length but kept the last frame at 1051, does that mean you "slowdown" the anm? If it lets you export from blender, it should be working.

If you re-import the .anm you edit into Blender, it should be working.

When you add the .anm through game, it should be working.

In which of these 3 possibilities may I find you?

DibujanteTM

DibujanteTM
DibujanteTM

Mensaje por monrollitup Lun 13 Jun 2022, 14:10

Currently I am able to import .Ann into 2.79 but unable to export. Was the draft animation from the 1armature.blend not 1051 frames?
monrollitup
monrollitup

Mensaje por DibujanteTM Lun 13 Jun 2022, 14:17

Let's try something.

Import a new animation and export it without modifications.

DibujanteTM

DibujanteTM
DibujanteTM

Mensaje por monrollitup Lun 13 Jun 2022, 14:27

Like one from my animations/high folder ? On it now
monrollitup
monrollitup

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 3. Precedente  1, 2, 3  Siguiente